30 Day Challenge
GREAT DOF! Works really well for this shot.
Very nice shot.
I like it! The light is just right. :)
I LOVE this. Great DOF, great lighting and it gets the wings on my feet flapping, for sure! So many places to go and things to see! Nice work.
Lovely use of DOF, the colours and texture leap out at me. Just north of Sao Paulo is where my son will be on Saturday. A long way from New Zealand...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GREAT DOF! Works really well for this shot.
Very nice shot.
I like it! The light is just right. :)
I LOVE this. Great DOF, great lighting and it gets the wings on my feet flapping, for sure! So many places to go and things to see! Nice work.
Lovely use of DOF, the colours and texture leap out at me.
Just north of Sao Paulo is where my son will be on Saturday. A long way from New Zealand...
Post a Comment