After looking at them side by side, I think I like the black and white one better. Don't ask my why, but for some reason I seem to be liking black and white photos. I love the angle you got on this photo K. Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
The colours are pretty in the other one, since the pink of her skin and the blue match so well, but I prefer all the range of tones in the B&W one. Great expression and a very quirky angle to shoot from! Well done.
I like the B&W best....very kreative shot! The angle you used to take this from is interesting and not the normal head shot. Glad you and Ree are picking themes together. I like seeing how each of your minds work to follow the theme.
I wanted to comment on this one yesterday, but didnt get the chance. This is probably your best shot so far! I love the B/W more...but I like the color one too!!! Great job!
9 comments:
After looking at them side by side, I think I like the black and white one better. Don't ask my why, but for some reason I seem to be liking black and white photos. I love the angle you got on this photo K. Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
I like the diagonal and expression. The black and white tones are great, I especially like her hair.
The colours are pretty in the other one, since the pink of her skin and the blue match so well, but I prefer all the range of tones in the B&W one. Great expression and a very quirky angle to shoot from! Well done.
I like the B&W best....very kreative shot! The angle you used to take this from is interesting and not the normal head shot. Glad you and Ree are picking themes together. I like seeing how each of your minds work to follow the theme.
I also think the black and white one is better. Very nice perspective on this - adds interest.
b/w is really nice and actually the one I like the best of all the shots you have taken since you are doing the challenge
I like the B/W better. The colors nice too, but the way the shot is composed, the b/w makes it unique.
I wanted to comment on this one yesterday, but didnt get the chance.
This is probably your best shot so far! I love the B/W more...but I like the color one too!!!
Great job!
Post a Comment