
Well we chose toys for todays subject and I found this guy on hubby's shelf... this belonged to one of the kids when they were younger and he says it holds sentimental value so I thought I would shoot it for today :) hope you like him... I thought he looked tough hehe
10 comments:
Aww he's a cutie. I like how you did it in black and white. Makes his eyes look a little more scary. Funny how we both chose our hubby's toys to shoot today. :-)
This one reminds me of Tombarreto's theme! You've got a nice black background again.
Nice shot, I would have liked to see just a little tiny bit more light on the left side of the picture, but otherwise it's got a great moody feel to it.
Great lighting and a clean background. The lighting gives him a very moody feeling and those angled eyes make him look positively naughty! And wicked!
OH! A kind of scary looking guy! Toys are not usually photographed in black and white but he looks pretty cool that way.
He IS scary! Can you imagine being a kid worried about what is under your bed and peering down in the midnight darkness (with just a bit of light from your open door). And then seeing THIS! In truth, I imagine he is bright children's colors and very friendly. It is the B&W that scares me, that's all!
LOl thanks guys... i was gonna leave him in color but when i was messing with b and w he seemd kind of creepy and ready to attack and i thought it suited him LOl ty for stopping by :D
Ha!!! He doesn't fool me! I know he is only pretending to be scary!
This one is great K!!
He'd be pretty scary if he didn't look so cute! I like how he's almost in the dark as if he's waiting to pounce on some unsuspecting prey and kill them with his cuteness :)
My guess is that he is a Pokemon Cubone looking tough! Awesome shot of him, the black and white does make him look scarier.
While searching for confirmation that is was Cubone, I found an amazing photochop of Cubone that won a Worth 1000 Pokemon contest a few years back and is now all over the internet.
Post a Comment