Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29

Well Ree and i were to do humans in this day but i got caught up in classes and work and didnt have time to shoot it... but i shot one and uploaded it anyways so i hope you like it :)

6 comments:

Rhiannonsmommy said...

I love it K. Wish I had thought of this one.

Celia said...

This is great...and with Valentines coming up...its perfect! If these are your hands, they are beautiful!

kimbomac said...

Nice shot and I like the heart and the vignette you have put at the top edge of the frame. Great job.

Andromeda5000 said...

Yes, lovely hands. I find there's a lot of mystery to this photo. There is so much we don't see and I think it could leave the viewer wondering. Nice stuff!

Kookaburra said...

I like this one a lot too. The edge of the chair back (?) in the lower left is a tiny bit distracting, but the heart in the hands looks so natural, it is just enchanting.

Whalelight said...

Very kreative idea! :) This looks intimate and quite romantic, perfect for the cover of a Valentine's greeting card.