Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan 3rd


This is the runt of the litter. Her name is MiMi... :) Someone asked yesterday how I make the pups sit still... what I do is sit them where I want them on the blanket ( I use a blanket even though I hate the fuzzies for the fact if they pee pee on it I can just wash it instead of ruining a poster board or paper background ) then I scratch under thier neck and tip thier face to me and call thier name as I back up fast point and shoot and hope I get something worth while. :)

11 comments:

eury said...

omg, MiMi is adorable. I love how yoyu set her on the white blanket, it is almost as if she is in the snow. Nice work!

Isabella2006 said...

She is so cute, and I love her name. I bet they are all eating you out of house and home already.

Isabella2006 said...

P.S.
Don't forget to put up the day you're on in the worth1000 forum page :-)

kimbomac said...

She looks cute and almost as if she is about to either laugh or snap. That face expression and the eye really say a lot!

Rhiannonsmommy said...

Awww look at that sassy girl! Her expression is priceless. You sure you want to let her go? :p

Andromeda5000 said...

What an obedient pup! Just sitting there. Although the way you explained it, it wasn't for long!

essjaynz said...

Aww she is smiling for the camera, what a cutie.

Rick Mosher said...

If you can, set up a tripod and use a remote cable release. Makes life MUCH easier.

secretatlantis said...

She surely is a future supermodel.

Unknown said...

You've got a lovely fall off of the light towards the front of this image. It's very timeless and beautiful portrait lighting.

Whalelight said...

MiMi is adorable. I don't know how you can not hug and kiss those pups all day... major cuteness!