Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 5


Yeah I know I cut his head a little out of the frame, little bugger moved... but this was my fav shot so I used it anyways :) Of course it is Beast... he and MiMi seem to be the only two who like to co operate with me for a few minutes haha ( I went down the line of 5 and these two worked the best )


BONUS:

Silly MiMi :)



9 comments:

eury said...

oh, I hope you can stand everyone saying how cute they are, but it hard not to mention. I like both shots, but I got to say, I love the bonus one more.. that is just so adorable...and well taken too! :-)

Harry122 said...

Great expressions! Cuteness overload!

Rhiannonsmommy said...

You know when you look at these photos when they are gone, you are gonna be really sad. They are so precious. I love both of them I wouldn't be able to choose just one.

Andromeda5000 said...

You must have your hands full at the moment! Great idea to take advantage of the photographic opportunities. I think I like the bonus shot best out of the two.

BUFFMUFIN said...

These guys are really starting to get into mischief. But they are soooo cute. :) It's fun watching them explore their surroundings.

Isabella2006 said...

I like the way I can see Beast's little pink tongue, this is so cute.
Well shot, I know working with puppies is so hard, they never seem to sit still for very long.

kimbomac said...

I like the bonus one best too. These are so cute, and the addition of the prop works well. I really am dying to see these little guys under natural light though... The flash makes nasty shadows. Love the action in both of these though. They are busy little pups!

Anonymous said...

You must use up tons of energy chasing them about and begging them to do cute things! Loving these pics!

essjaynz said...

Love the beasts pink tongue, is this before or after tasting the rose?