Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7


This is Cocoa... I like doing the close up portraits of each pup so I think I will do this for 3 more days to get all the babies in here :) I am not sure why they have crying eyes though so when i go to the vet for their first shots I am going to ask... they are on Iams dog food so it isnt from that hrmm... also Meer asked if I had one soft box in the previous days... yes and same for this one as well :) Thank you to everyone who comments even if I cant comment each day I try and make it up the day after :)

7 comments:

Andromeda5000 said...

What an adorable expression. Very cute.

BUFFMUFIN said...

This has got to be a little girl puppy. It just looks like a little girl. Very cute.

Isabella2006 said...

She is adorable, those eyes...wow
I like this one more than the last days one, it's softer and not quite so harsh.
Beautiful puppies.

Whalelight said...

She's got such an inquisitive expression. Very pretty huggable squeezable pup. Maybe her eyes are tearing up with the light?

eury said...

AH, you just want to squeeze the stuffing out of it.. so cute! These are lovely portraits of your pup, Krea, well done!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm cute and you know it!

secretatlantis said...

Fantastic portrait.