Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 4


This crazy pup! I was eating dinner and looked over and he was biting his own tail hahaa so I had to snap it... yes nothing short of snaps shots I am sure this month but I thought this too cute to pass up :) I am posting a bonus of the look he gave me when I was done snapping :)

BONUS:



9 comments:

eury said...

I like them both.. and can't decide which i prefer. The top one has such a nice composition and graphic result but the face on the bottom one is precious. Well done!

BUFFMUFIN said...

I love the "bonus" pic. Such a cute pose with those big eyes looking at us. Very adorable!

Andromeda5000 said...

Think I prefer the second one best with those BIG puppy eyes gazing at me! I alo like the pink and blue - they go really well together.

Isabella2006 said...

I'm loving the bonus one, it says volumes and those huge eyes...are so precious!

secretatlantis said...

I love the upside down look of your bonus. The look on his face is priceless.

Unknown said...

I too prefer the second. They're both such lovely pictures. The playfulness and laziness that puppies somehow manage to exude all at once!

Whalelight said...

He's so cute! I want to reach out and grab him and hug him.

Anonymous said...

puppies like babies always bring a smile...thanks K

kimbomac said...

Too cute. Puppies are soooo endearing.